Magnus Job Fair: Trabaho para sa Pagbabago Year 3
June 5 & 6, 2019 • 10am - 6pm, Megatrade Hall 3 5th Level, Mega B, SM MEGAMALL, Mandaluyong City.
List of Job Vacancies:
B2B Collections Specialist
Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Branch Loan Specialist
Branch Operation Specialist - Manila
Business Development Associate
Business Development Executive
CashierCash Collections Specialist 1
Full Time Online English Teacher
Professional Medical Representative
Project Admin Officer
Property Investment Consultant
Quality Management Engineer
Real Estate Trainees
Real Estate Specialist
Real Estate Agents
ReceptionistReceptionist / Office Clerk
Recruitment – Sourcing Associate
Recruitment – Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sales Account Executive
Sales Agent/Coordinator Ncr
Sales Agent/Sales Lady/ Promodizer
Sales Associate / Beauty Consultant
Sales Promo/Sales Associate
Senior Sales And Customer Support Administrator
Senior Software Engineer
Senior Team Captain
Service Driver/ Delivery Driver/
Skilled Labor Personnel
Social Media Specialist / Social Media Coordinator
Store Team Leader
SQL Developer With Myob Exonet Experience
Technical Support Representative
Training & Quality Manager
US Telco Account
Utility / Maintenance
Warehouse Clerk (Encoder)
Webchat Team Lead
and many more.
Attending Magnus Eventus job fair is a great way to introduce yourself directly to hiring managers and company representatives and to network with other job
1. Upon registration at the MEi Job Fair, you can check our Exhibitors Directory for the list of participating companies.
2. Practice interviewing skills such as eye contact, smiling, shaking hands, displaying enthusiasm, offering a quick summary of skills and experience, and saying thank you.
3. While a dress shirt and slacks are generally accepted these days in most companies, men should wear a business casual, presentable shoes, a clean hairstyle, and a fresh shave. Women can wear a conservative blouse and skirt, or even consider a traditional business suit. The key is to err on the side of conservatism. And for both men and women, cover tattoos and remove piercings.
4.Arrive early - job seekers are often literally shoulder to shoulder competing for every available job. The line to get into the job fair will likely be a long one, so plan on arriving at least a half hour early to get in front of the crowd. But that's only the first line - next come the lines to speak with the individual companies in their booths.
5. Bring tons of resumes. Because you will speak to a number of companies during the job fair, have at least 20 copies of your resume on hand. Here's another trick: hand employers a "micro" resume they can slip into their pocket. This tiny business card resume contains contact information and a brief summary of your skills and experience.
6. When introducing yourself to hiring managers, remember to shake hands, smile, emphasize strengths and skills, and "ask" for the job by telling him or her you'd be great for the position based on your skills and background. Be sure to get each hiring manager's contact information such as a business card.
7. Remember to subscribe to our site so we can assist and update you with additional tips and guide from MEi.