Magnus Eventus Inc. • MEI • Magnus Job Fair
Consent Data on Website
By clicking submit, I confirm that I registered of my free will and I am aware and give my consent to Magnus Eventus Inc., to share my information with their employers, clients, PESO & DOLE who were part of the Magnus Job Fair event that I participated in. With this, I authorized MEI to include me on their database and inform me via call, text, email, mobile app notification, social media messaging, and timeline tagging regarding their projects, job opportunities, and events. I also give my consent to MEI to use my picture/video taken during the event for documentation and MEi marketing and testimonial purposes.
Consent Data on Paper Registration
By signing, I confirm that I registered of my own free will and I am aware and give my consent to Magnus Eventus Inc., to share my information with their employers, clients, PESO & DOLE who were part of the Magnus Job Fair event that I participated in. With this, I authorized MEI to include me on their database and inform me via call, text, email, mobile app notification, social media messaging, and timeline tagging regarding their projects, job opportunities, and events. I also give my consent to MEI to use my picture/video taken during the event for documentation and MEi marketing and testimonial purposes.
Data Protection Policy
Context and Overview
Policy prepared by Magnus Eventus Inc
Magnus Eventus Inc. needs to gather and use certain information about individuals.
These can include customers, suppliers, business contacts, employees, job seekers, and other people that the organization has a relationship with or may need to contact.
This policy describes how this personal data must be collected, handled, and stored to meet the company’s data protection standards – and to comply with RA 10173
Why this policy exists?
This data protection policy ensures Magnus Eventus Inc:
• Complies with data protection law and follows good practice
• Protects the rights of staff, customers and partners
• Is open about how it stores and processes individuals’ data
• Protects itself from the risk of data breach.
Data Protection law
The Republic Act 10173 describes how organizations – including Magnus Eventus Inc. – must collect, handle, and store personal information.
These rules apply regardless of whether data is stored electronically, on paper, or in other materials.
To comply with the law, personal information must be collected and used fairly, stored safely, and not disclosed unlawfully.
The Data Protection Act is underpinned by eight important principles. These say that personal data must:
1. Be processed fairly and lawfully.
2. Be obtained only for specific, lawful purposes.
3 Be adequate, relevant, and not excessive.
4. Be accurate and keep up to date.
5. Not be held for any longer than necessary.
6. Be protected in appropriate ways.
7. Processed in accordance with the rights of data purposes.
8. Not be transferred outside of the Philippines, unless that country or territory also ensures an adequate level of protection.
People, risks, and responsibilities
This policy applies to:
• The head office of Magnus Eventus Inc
• All staff, volunteers, job seekers, and clients of Magnus Eventus Inc
• All contractors, suppliers, and other people working on behalf of Magnus Eventus Inc.
It applies to all data that the company holds relating to identifiable individuals, even if that information technically falls outside of the Data Privacy Act of 2012. This can include:
• Names of Individuals
• Postal Addresses
• Email Addresses
• Telephone Numbers
• Plus any other information relating to individuals
Data protection risks
This policy helps to protect Magnus Eventus Inc. from some very real data security risks, including:
• Breaches of Confidentiality. For instance, information is being given out inappropriately.
• Failing to offer choice. For instance, all individuals should be free to choose how the company uses data relating to them.
• Reputational Damage. For instance, the company could suffer if hackers successfully gained access to sensitive data.
Everyone who works for or with Magnus Eventus Inc. has some responsibility for ensuring data is collected, stored, and handled appropriately.
However, the key areas of responsibility are the following:
Magnus Eventus Inc. is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the company meets its legal obligations and is also responsible for the:
• Review all data protection procedures and related policies.
• Handling data protection questions from staff and anyone else covered by this policy.
• Dealing with requests from individuals to see the data Magnus Eventus Inc holds about them. (Also called “subject access requests”)
• Checking and approving any contracts or agreements with third parties that may handle the company’s sensitive data.
General Staff Guidelines
The only people able to access data covered by this policy should be those who need it for work.
Data should not be shared informally.
Personal data should not be disclosed to unauthorized people, either within the company or externally.
Data should be regularly reviewed and updated if it is found to be out of date. If no longer required, it should be deleted and disposed of.
These rules describe how and where data should be safely stored.
• When data is stored on paper it should be kept in a secure place where unauthorized people cannot see it.
• Data printouts will be shredded and disposed of securely when no longer required in 3 years
• When data is stored electronically, it must be protected from unauthorized access, accidental deletion, and malicious hacking attempts.
• In using the www.magnusjobfair.com system storage will be stored as necessary so as not to affect the entire system.
System storage for client access:
Employers – Major Sponsors – will be for two (2) years
Employers – Minor Sponsors – will be for one (1) year
Employers – Exhibitor – will be for one (1) year
Employers – Exclusive job fair – will be for one (1) year
System storage for partner institution:
• Partner Educational institutions will be given access to individual data which will be stored for a maximum of three (3) years
• The Department of Labor and Services will be given access to individual data who applied in a Mega Job Fair event and will be stored for a maximum of three (3) years
• The Public Employment Service Office will be given access to individual data who applied in a Mega Job Fair event and will be stored for a maximum of three (3) years.
We value your privacy, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your Data Privacy rights.
It describes how we collect, use, and process your personal information
Definition of Terms:
Applicant User – is a job seeker who registered to the Magnus Job Fair website
RESUME/NSRP Tab – is a guided form for the Applicant User, Once properly filled out it will be converted into a Resume and NSRP FormSystem
Resume – is created by Applicant User in the RESUME/NSRP tab, it contains the basic information of the applicants, educational background, work experiences, and other information needed in the resume that they can use to apply whether within Magnus Job Fair system or download at the applicant own discretion. Whenever the applicant clicks the APPLY Button their System Resume will be automatically shared.
NSRP Form – This form is required by the Department of Labor and Employment. In conducting a Mega Job Fair event, with 2 or more participating companies, the Organizer must submit the NSRP forms of all the job fair participants to the Public Employment Service Office and PESO is required to encode it to Philjobnet.gov.ph.
Employer/Company – is the hiring company registered at the Magnus Job Fair website; they are screened by the Client Handlers and certified that they are all legit companies who presented the company’s SEC/DTI, BIR 2303, Business Permit, DOLE 1020, Screenshot of Philjobnet.gov.ph job vacancies
Company Authorized Recruiters / Interviewers – are the ones assigned by the hiring company to assess the Applicant User; they provide the result on the status of the applicants.
Company Contact Person – is the one assigned by the company to request projects from the Magnus Job Fair system
Authorized Signatory – is the one responsible for the approval of the requested project
Billing and Collection Contact Person – is the one assigned by the company to be our contact person regarding financial matters regarding the project.
Career Managers – are assigned to screen and profile Applicant Users and recommend job fair projects; when we accept projects, they will be calibrated with the recruiters of the hiring company, and they can answer basic questions or FAQs of the company, beyond that Applicant User can ask the Company Authorized Recruiter / Interviewer when then passed the assessment of the Career Manager.
Applicant Support – are assigned to see the firsthand information of the Applicant User, the main task is to remind Applicant User via email, message, or call to complete their System Resume. They can guide the Applicant User on how to use the system and how to create a resume and look for a job that will match their qualifications. Applicant Support doesn’t screen the Applicant User, they will just base their recommendation on the position requested by the Applicant User and search it on our job title vacancies if there are same position or close position available Applicant Support can recommend Companies or Job Vacancies to Applicant User. Applicant Support is also responsible for helping promote the Magnus Job Fair system via Social Media sites and another Online job portal.
Database Handler –is responsible for extracting leads gathered outside the Magnus Job Fair system. The Database Handler endorses the leads to the Career Manager. Database Handler is also responsible for helping promote the project received by Magnus Eventus Inc. via social media sites and another online job portal, text blast, and email blast.
Client Handler – is the one assigned to assist the company or employer; they are responsible for providing access to the Magnus Job Fair system. They coordinate directly with the Employer contact person regarding the project proposal and request up to activation. Also, responsible for generating and increasing client users on our system, processing orders, and providing information about our products and services. Also answers questions or requests about the project. They must constantly coordinate with admin, career managers, user database, and clients, to relay the project requested by the client.
Finance User – is the one who handles the financial side of Magnus Eventus Inc. and coordinates with the company’s Billing and Collection representatives, to transact from billing to collection of the requested project.
Admin – is the overseer of Magnus Job Fair system and Magnus Eventus Inc.
UNDERSTANDING THE MAGNUS JOB FAIR SYSTEM
TWO (2) WAYS TO REGISTER:
SIGN-UP BUTTON / REGISTER A NEW MEMBERSHIP FORM* via WWW.MAGNUSJOBFAIR.COM
This is the first stage of the Magnus Job Fair job site portal. By Clicking REGISTER, it means that the Applicant Agree to the terms, conditions, and data privacy, and the Applicant voluntarily REGISTER A NEW MEMBERSHIP FORM, accomplishing the initial data needed First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Contact Number, Password, Source, Position Applying for.
SIGN-UP BUTTON / REGISTER A NEW MEMBERSHIP FORM* via a DEDICATED LINK ASSIGNED TO EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
This is the first stage of the Magnus Job Fair job site portal. By Clicking REGISTER, means that the Applicant Agree to the terms, conditions, and data privacy, and the Applicant voluntarily REGISTER A NEW MEMBERSHIP FORM, accomplishing the initial data needed First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Contact Number, Password, Source, Position Applying for and Students must indicate the Batch Year. Take note that if the applicant user came from this dedicated link, the institution already has the applicant user information since they are their graduates, attendance during orientation, coaching, and details of initial placement status will be shared solely back to the partner.
* By signing up, in either way, expect to receive text and email updates regarding hiring events.
MY PROFILE Tab
This is where the Applicant User can upload their profile picture, which will be used on their resume.
RESUME NSRP FORM Tab
Resume/NSRP Form is the most important part of the system, it is the only tool needed when you apply for a job. The Applicant User will have full control of the information he/she indicated in the RESUME/NSRP Form.
Resume NSRP Form – personal and professional details provided herein will be converted as Applicant’s resume and NSRP form
Use of System Resume:
- System Resume can be downloaded by the Applicant User and used to submit it as a personal resume outside the Magnus Job Fair system
- System Resume will be viewed by the Employers once the Applicant User clicks the APPLY button
- System Resume can also be viewed by Career Managers and Applicant Support; they will connect the right candidate to get the right job
- System Resume can also be viewed by the ADMIN and User Database.
- System Resume If the applicant registration came from the school Partner link, their System Resume will be shared with their school
Use of NSRP (NATIONAL SKILLS REGISTRATION PROGRAM)
NSRP Form – When Applicant User joins the MEGA JOB FAIR event, whether Face to Face event or Virtual event of Magnus Eventus Inc. the form will be submitted to the Public Employment Service Office, and PESO is required to encode it to Philjobnet.gov.ph. (Ignore the word “Please fill out the form legibly with ballpen” and no need for you to print this form; this was derived from the actual form of the Department of Labor and Services)
Applicant User is always in control. This is for the protection of your Data Privacy as per Republic Act No. 10173 (Act). By clicking the Apply button it signifies that you are agreeing that you are submitting your applications to the company. The apply button will trigger your application to the company and at the same time will trigger to open a chat box so the Company Recruiter User and Career Manager can chat with you.
TYPE OF EVENTS
I. FEATURED COMPANY SECTION – When Applicant User clicks the APPLY button of the company in the Featured company section their Resume will be forwarded in real-time. Company Authorized Recruiters / Interviewers can view the system Resume so that they can be processed. Magnus Eventus / Magnus Job Fair will not have knowledge if you were hired by the company or not. Not unless the company voluntarily shares the information with us.
II. MEGA JOB FAIR (VIRTUAL & FACE-TO-FACE)
When Applicant User clicks the APPLY button at the Mega Job Fair Section, whether Face-to-face or Virtual Event. Applicant User will be allowed to enter the venue (live or virtual)
The venue will be participated by Multiple companies.
Applicant User is in control as to where he/she wants to share his/her system resume.
Career Manager – can invite and screen the Applicant User, and if the Applicant User is qualified or passed the required position of the Company who availed the Minor, Major Sponsor, or Exclusive Event. Upon approval of the Applicant User, the System Resume will be part of the list tagged as ongoing, but the Applicant User must click APPLY at the Company Virtual Exhibit Room to Activate the application and trigger to open the Chat Box.
Applicant Support – can guide the Applicant User on how to use the system and how to create or improve their resume and look for a job that will match their qualifications. Applicant Support can recommend Companies or Job Vacancies to Applicant Users. Again, it is up to the Applicant User if he/she wants to follow Applicant Support advice.
Company Recruiter/Interviewer – Once the Applicant User clicks APPLY, the Recruiter/Interviewer will have a chance to view the system resume, they can interview and screen them, at the company’s discretion by using 3rd party system (Mobile Phone, Virtual Meeting Application, Online Test sites – not part of Magnus Eventus Inc.). The recruiter/Interviewer has the right to accept or reject the applicant based on the interviews/test/ assessment required by the company.
III. EXCLUSIVE CAREER FAIR (VIRTUAL & FACE-TO-FACE)
When Applicant User clicks the APPLY button at the Exclusive Career Fair Section, whether Face-to-face or Virtual Event. Applicant User will be allowed to enter the venue (live or virtual)
The venue will be participated by just one (1) or a single company.
Applicant User is in control as to where he/she wants to share his/her system resume.
Career Manager – can invite and screen the Applicant User, and if the Applicant User is qualified for the required position of the hiring company, the Career Manager can invite and encourage the applicant to submit their system resume by Clicking the APPLY button on the Minor or Major Sponsor.
Applicant Support – can guide the Applicant User on how to use the system and how to create resumes and look for a job that will match their qualifications. Applicant Support can recommend Companies or Job Vacancies to Applicant Users. Again, it is up to the Applicant User if he/she wants to follow Applicant Support advice.
Company Recruiter/Interviewer – Once the Applicant User clicks APPLY Recruiter/Interviewer will have a chance to view the system resume, they can interview and screen them, by using 3rd party system (Mobile Phone, Virtual Meeting Application, or Online Test sites). The recruiter/Interviewer has the right to accept or reject the applicant based on the interviews/test/ assessment required by the company.
VIRTUAL EVENT HALL
VE Hall will be open for One Week, 24 hours 7 days Applicant Users will have visibility of all the employers or hiring companies
- Major Sponsors Companies – The Career Manager can screen and process Applicant Users those who signed in and registered in advance, on the day of the event the Applicant User will have the continuation of their interview process by the Company Recruiter/Interviewer. When you click Apply – Retention of your data on Company Access is for two (2) years; The company can contact you again and invite you to apply
- Minor Sponsors Companies – Career Manager and Company Recruiter/Interviewer will process applicants during the One-Week Virtual Job Fair. When you click Apply – Retention of your data on Company Access is for One (1) year; The company can contact you again and invite you to apply
- Exhibitor Companies – The Company Recruiter/Interviewer will process applicants during the One-Week Virtual Job Fair – When you click Apply – Retention of your data on Company Access is for One (1) year; The company can contact you again and invite you to apply
- Conversations – The Applicant User can view the messages from those companies Applicant User interacted with. When clicked it will go directly to the Company Virtual Exhibit Room; After the Event, there will be a separate Conversation Tab where Applicant User can view all their messages from the companies they applied to.
ON-LINE and OFF-LINE STATUS OF APPLICANT USER and RECRUITERS
APPLICANT USER VISIBILITY
If the Applicant User already clicked “APPLY” and the status changed to “APPLIED” and inside the Event Hall that’s the only time that the Recruiter/Interviewer will have visibility if the applicant is who applied to their company is online or offline.
The Company User will see:
Grey Dot – Means that the Applicant User is off-line
Green Dot with Check – Means that the Applicant User is online and inside the Event Hall
At the Virtual Event Hall, whenever the Applicant User enters the Hall and the Virtual Exhibit Room the status of the companies will be visible:
“RECRUITER IS IN” – The Company Recruiter/Interviewer is online and inside the Virtual Room.
“RECRUITER IS OUT” – The Company Recruiter/Interviewer is offline but can still receive an application.
EXHIBIT ROOM PER COMPANY
This is where the Applicant User can:
View the Job Vacancies (Job Title, Number of Vacancies, Job Description, Qualifications, Compensation, and Benefits)
Verifying Question if Applicant User already applied with the company or worked with the company
This is where the Applicant User must click the “APPLY NOW!” button
Once the “APPLY NOW!” button is clicked it will change to “APPLIED” The Applicant User RESUME will be shared with the Company
“APPLIED” will also trigger that you submitted your application to the Company, and it will also activate the Recruiter/Interviewer Chat Box
Applicant Status, There will be transparency with the application. The applicant will have visibility with the Progress Status, Final Status, Data Hired
This is the area where Applicant User can share their message or picture and it will be visible to all Applicant Users once the content is approved by the Admin.
Republic Act No. 10173 (Act) Data Privacy Act of 2012
The Magnus Eventus Inc. recognizes its responsibilities under the Republic Act No. 10173 (Act), also known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, The Magnus Job Fair job portal is designed so that APPLICANT USER is in control as to where they will share their resume or data. By clicking the SUBMIT button you agree that the information stated in this Resume/NSRP form is true and correct. And AGREE that whenever you click the “Apply” or “Apply Now!” button your RESUME will be shared with your chosen company, and your NSRP form will be forwarded digitally to the Department of Labor and Employment and Public Employment Service Office.
For more information, you can contact 09178624687 • firstname.lastname@example.org